Bookkeeping Experts in Scottsdale, Arizona
We have over 30 years of Bookkeeping experience in Scottsdale, Arizona.
At Perfect Balance, our Scottsdale, Arizona staff of bookkeeping professionals and QuickBooks advisors are currently engaged with a wide assortment of clients. We work with individuals, small businesses, professional practices, trusts, estates, not-for-profits, and the elderly.
For individuals, trusts, estates, and the elderly, our work includes writing checks, reconciling accounts, and any banking activities.
For small businesses, professional practices, and not-for-profits, our work typically involves many more functions, all of which are at the direction, and discretion of our clients. We become the client’s “back office.” At our client’s direction we will perform any or all of the following tasks:
- Write Checks
- Perform Daily Banking Functions
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare Credit Card Reconciliations
- Prepare Invoices
- Assist with Payroll Processing
- Prepare Budgets
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare Cash Flow Projections and/or Analysis
- File all Quarterly Taxes, Payroll, C.A.T. and Sales Tax
- Help prepare and organize information for income tax professionals
- Prepare work papers in advance of an audit
By allowing our Scottsdale, Arizona staff of bookkeeping professionals to do your bookkeeping, you will have more time to do what you do best, bringing your life into Perfect Balance.